The pre-requisites are:
- Attend and complete the BCM-200: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System Planner course and
- Pass the Qualifying BCCP examination or
- Complete the e-learning Fundamentals BCM Package or
- Complete the e-learning Fundamentals ISO 22301 Package
How to be Certified
To become a BCCP, a candidate must successfully complete two separate processes:
- Formal Education: Attend and complete the BCM-200: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System Planner course.
- Examination: Attempt and pass the Qualifying BCCP examination.
To attend the BCM-200: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System Planner (Duration 1 day course with 1 and 1/2 hour examination), a candidate must:
- Sign up for the course date and location
- Submit the Course Fees
- Be assigned with login credentials for the online final examination
- Sit for the examination at the end of the course
To sit for the examination, a candidate must:
- Prepare and be competent in the Competency Level CL 1B: Foundation (BC) , including the 7 BCM Body of Knowledge (BCMBoK)
- Attempt the online practice quiz at least once before the actual examination.
To be issued a certificate, a candidate must:
- Pass the BCCP qualifying examination with a required passing score of 75% out of 50-Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) examination questions.
- There is no prior experience in BCM needed to hold the BCCP certification.
- Year 1: For the award of the BCCP, there is no requirement for any Application Processing Fee payment for year one upon receiving the BCCP certification.
- Year 2: After holding the BCCP for one year, the member is expected to renew his or her BCCP via the annual Certification Maintenance Fee which is SGD 50.