4.5 days (inclusive of half day examination on the following day)
BCM-5000 is a 4-day advanced level Business Continuity Management (BCM) course with an additional of 3 and 1/2 hour 150-Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based examination, following the successful completion of the course. This workshop is primarily designed for advanced professionals who have a high degree of exposure to and understanding of BCM, such as BC managers, planners, and project managers.
Business Continuity Certified Expert (BCCE) Certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed their BCCE examination, with verification of the participant’s experience by BCM Institute.
This course will provide participants with the concept and knowledge, which will enable them to:
- Identify possible threats that may disrupt critical business functions in the organisation.
- Strengthen organisational resiliency to counter major incidents and disaster.
- Identify and analyse business requirements to recover critical business function.
- Develop business continuity and recovery strategies.
- Develop and implement comprehensive BC plans.
- Create and develop BCM awareness and training programme.
- Conduct exercises and tests.
- Implement BCM audit and assessment programmes to ensure BC plan effectiveness.
- Drive organisation-wide BCM program.
- Ensure effective program management on an ongoing basis.
Who Should Attend?
- BC Managers, Organization BCM Coordinators and Practitioners tasked to drive large and complex corporate level BCM programmes will reap maximum benefits from the concepts and practices.
- Participants who are new to BC or with less than one year of BC experience will be awarded the Business Continuity Certified Planner (BCCP)certificate while those with more than 1 year but less than 3 years experience may apply for the Business Continuity Certified Specialist (BCCS)
- Experienced professionals with 3 years or more experience, from the security, risk management, facility, IT security, business operations who have direct or indirect responsibilities are encouraged to apply for their Business Continuity Certified Expert (BCCE) certification.
This course incorporates a 150-Multiple Choice Question electronic exam on the next day. The duration of examination is 3 and 1/2 hour. Candidates who achieve a passing score of 75% or higher are eligible to apply for the BCM Institute’s Business Continuity Certified Expert (BCCE) accreditation. The examination fee is included as part of the course fee.
- SGD 3,850
This course fee does not include application processing fee for the BCCE certification.
- SGD 150 (Certification Fees are to be paid during application after participants have passed their Qualifying BCCE exam)
- The course fee includes the BCCE examination fee.
- Learn more about BCM terminology and phrases via our BCM Glossary or BCMpedia.
- Learn how to prepare for this course, via BCM Body of Knowledge.
Min no of Pax
Rendezvous Grand Hotel
Do note that the Singapore April edition of the course is held in conjunction with the World Continuity Congress and therefore participants will be encouraged to attend the congress on 26 April 2017 while exam will be held on 29 April (for non Singapore based participants) and 2 May for Singapore based participants.
Terms and Conditions
BCM Institute will conduct the course only if there are sufficient participants. BCM Institute reserves the right to alter the course content, alter the course location, cancel or reschedule the course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, participants will be offered for deferment to the next run of the same course.