Get to Know BCM Institute’s Blended Learning Program
DRP-300: IT DR Implementer
2 Day Coursework + 2 1/2 Hour Qualifying DRCS Examination to be taken on the following day
DRP-300 is a 2.5 day intermediate-level course with a 100 multiple-choice question examination on the last day. Each candidate must achieve a score of 75% or higher to be eligible to apply for the DR Certified Specialist (DRCS) Certification. This course is designed and developed for IT Disaster Recovery (DR) Managers and Planners, IT Professionals dealing with a specific areas within the DR planning process, and any IT professional embarking on their IT Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) career.
Candidates will be introduced to the key concepts of developing business continuity and disaster recovery strategies, design and implementation of DR plans, and preparing and conducting awareness and training programmes. This course is a pre-requisite course for the DRP-400 course.
DR Certified Specialist (DRCS) Certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed and passed the Qualifying DRCS examination attached to the course, pay a one-time administrative fee and sends in an application detailing at least 1 year of DR experience and satisfies and meets the experience requirements of the independent certification body.
Participants will be imparted with crucial DR skills and knowledge; empowering them to support the organisation and DRP team to:
- Assess risk to IT and technology related components within the IT environment.
- Understand the conduct of the application impact analysis used to identify critical IT and technology resources to support key users.
- Be able to relate to Recovery Objectives and identify the recovery solutions.
- Develop and evaluate effectiveness of related recovery procedures.
- Walkthrough the tests and exercises for IT disaster recovery.