2.5 days (inclusive of half day)
BCM-400 is a 2-day advanced level Business Continuity Management (BCM) course with an additional of 3 and 1/2 hour 150-Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based examination, following the successful completion of the course. It is primarily designed and developed to instil detailed concepts and knowledge in BCM practitioners, which will enable the individual to drive BCM programmes and BC projects for the entire organisation. This course is structured to develop and train Organization BCM Coordinator, BC managers, planners, and project managers.
NOTE: It is a pre-requisite for participants to complete the BCM-300: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System Implementer course before enrolling for the BCM-400: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System Manager course.
Business Continuity Certified Expert (BCCE) Certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed their BCCE examination, with verification of the participant’s experience by BCM Institute.
This course will provide participants with the concept and knowledge, which will enable them to:
- Drive organisational-wide BCM programmes.
- Conduct a risk analysis and review exercise.
- Manage, consolidate and analyse business impact of an organization.
- Develop and implement business continuity and recovery strategies.
- Develop and implement comprehensive BC plans.
- Create and develop BCM awareness and training programmes.
- Conduct exercises and tests.
- Implement BCM audit and assessment programmes to ensure BC plan effectiveness.
Who Should Attend?
- BC Managers and practitioners tasked to drive corporate level BCM programmes will reap maximum benefits from the concepts and practices.
- Professionals with at least two year of BC/DR or 3 year of Security/Risk Management/ Crisis Management or related experiences.
This course incorporates a 150-Multiple Choice Question electronic exam on the next day. The duration of examination is 3 and 1/2 hour. Candidates who achieve with a passing score of 75% or higher are eligible to apply for the BCM Institute’s Business Continuity Certified Expert (BCCE) accreditation. The examination fee is included as part of the course fee.
- SGD 2,200
This course fee does not include application processing fee for the BCCE certification.
- SGD150 (Certification Fees are to be paid during application after participants has passed their Qualifying BCCE exam)
- The course fee includes the BCCE examination fee.
- BCM Technical, Specialised and Audit Courses
- Learn more about BCM terminology and phrases via our BCM Glossary or BCMpedia.
- Learn how to prepare for this course, via BCM Body of Knowledge
Min no of Pax
Terms and Conditions
BCM Institute will conduct the course only if there are sufficient participants. BCM Institute reserves the right to alter the course content, alter the course location, cancel or reschedule the course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, participants will be offered for deferment to the next run of the same course.