BCM-400: ISO 22301 BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MANAGER
2 Day Coursework and 3 1/2 Hour Qualifying BCCE Examination
The BCM-400 ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System Manager or BCM-400 ISO 22301 BCMS Manager course is an advanced level course designed to equip participants to with an in depth knowledge on how to implement, manage and maintain a maturing BCM plan and team. It is a follow up course to the BCM-300 ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management system Implementer course.
Pre-Requisite Course: BCM-300: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System Implementer course
Business Continuity Certified Expert (BCCE) Certification is awarded to participants who have successfully passed their Qualifying BCCE examination. An application form detailing their 3 years of Business Continuity experience would need to be submitted along with the SGD150 application processing fees. Only those deemed to have the necessary and relevant experience would be granted the certificate. Certifications are awarded by an independent group of BCM Institute certification assessors.
This course will provide participants with the concept and knowledge, which will enable them to:
- Drive organisational-wide BCM programmes.
- Conduct a risk analysis and review exercise.
- Manage, consolidate and analyse business impact of an organization.
- Develop and implement business continuity and recovery strategies.
- Develop and implement comprehensive BC plans.
- Create and develop BCM awareness and training programmes.
- Conduct exercises and tests.
- Implement BCM audit and assessment programmes to ensure BC plan effectiveness.
Who Should Attend?
- BC Managers and practitioners who wants to upgrade their BCM competency
- BCM participants who have completed their BCM-300 ISO 22301 BCMS Implementer course
- BCM participants who have passed the Qualifying BCCS examinations
This course incorporates a 150-Multiple Choice Question electronic exam on the next day. The duration of examination is 3 and 1/2 hour. Candidates who achieve a passing score of 75% or higher are eligible to apply for the BCM Institute’s Business Continuity Certified Expert (BCCE) accreditation.
The course fees includes 1 Qualifying BCCE examination and 1 Qualifying BCCE re-examination.
- MYR 4,680
This course fee does not include application processing fee for the BCCE certification.
- The course fee includes the BCCE examination fee.
- BCM Technical, Specialised and Audit Courses
- Learn more about BCM terminology and phrases via our BCM Glossary or BCMpedia.
- Learn how to prepare for this course, via BCM Body of Knowledge
Min no of Pax
Swiss Garden Hotel and Residences
Malaysians who attend the course in Malaysia are eligible for HRDF funding, do contact your company’s HR department to confirm your maximum funding eligibility.
Terms and Conditions
BCM Institute will conduct the course only if there are sufficient participants. BCM Institute reserves the right to alter the course content, alter the course location, cancel or reschedule the course at any time without liability. Participants would be able to defer their courses for cases of course alterations.