4.5 days (inclusive of half day examination)
BCM-8530 is a 4-day advanced level ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS) Audit course with a 150-Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based examination, following the successful completion of the course.
This is an advanced level This workshop is primarily designed for senior BCM professionals with audit responsibilities, system auditors and /or lead auditors to conduct audit/ assessments based on the ISO22301 Business Continuity Management System. As a qualified BCM Auditor or Lead Auditor, he or she is to decide on behalf of the clients on the compliance and effectiveness of the audited organisation’s business continuity management system in meeting ISO22301 requirements.
Business Continuity Certified Lead Auditor (BCCLA) Certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed their BCCLA examination, with verifications of the participant’s experience by BCM Institute.
This course will provide participants with the concept and knowledge, which will enable them to:
- Have a good understanding of the ISO22301 Business Continuity Management System and its requirements.
- Differentiate the various types of audits.
- Have knowledge of the key attributes of the management system auditor/lead auditor.
- Understand the audit process and framework.
- Prepare an audit checklist and standardised audit program.
- Conducting pre-audit or opening meeting.
- Conduct site audits.
- Collect audit evidences.
- Determine non-conformities of BCMS requirements based on ISO22301.
- Write non-conformity audit reports.
- Know the areas for follow-up and corrective actions after the audit.
Who Should Attend?
- Audit Directors and Senior Audit Managers with responsibilities for BCM audit Professionals responsible for auditing a business continuity management system.
- Practitioners who will be required to perform BCM audits.
- Management Systems auditors who are keen in auditing BCMS
- BCM and DR professionals assigned with review and auditing responsibilities.
- Auditors or Management Representatives from any organization embarking on their BCMS process may also consider this course as it is the most comprehensive course to guide any practitioners who would like to be competent in understanding the process of auditing with ISO22301 BCM Standard.
- Participants planning to perform self-assessment.
- Consultants planning to provide independent audits
- Existing auditors who will be performing BCM audits.
This course incorporates a 150-Multiple Choice Question electronic exam on the next day. The duration of examination is 3 and 1/2 hour. Candidates who achieve with a passing score of 75% or higher are eligible to apply for the BCM Institute’s Business Continuity Certified Lead Auditor (BCCLA) accreditation. The examination fee is included as part of the course fee.
- SGD 4,000
This course fee does not include application processing fee for the BCCLA certification.
- SGD150 Certification Fees are to be paid during application after participants have passed their Qualifying BCCLA exam.
The course fee includes the BCCLA examination fee.
Terms and Conditions
BCM Institute will conduct the course only if there are sufficient participants. BCM Institute reserves the right to alter the course content, alter the course location, cancel or reschedule the course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, participants will be offered for deferment to the next run of the same course.