4 Days with 2.5 Hours Qualifying Examinations
Course Date: 26 Feb – 1 Mar (Exam: 2 Mar)
The ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems Lead Auditor workshop is designed for BCM professionals who would need to audit their business continuity management (BCM) systems against the ISO22301 Business Continuity Management Systems standards. Auditors from other disciplines are very much welcome to join as well as it would take them through the fundamentals of BCM and ISO 22301 requirements. Hands on practice would also be included as part of the syllabus to familiarise participants with ISO 22301 audit best practices.
Business Continuity Certified Lead Auditor (BCCLA) Certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed their BCCLA examination, with verifications of the participant’s experience by BCM Institute.
This course will enable them to:
- Understand ISO22301 Business Continuity Management System requirements.
- Differentiate the various types of audits.
- Familiar with the key attributes of the management system auditor/lead auditor.
- Understand the audit process and framework.
- Prepare an audit checklist and standardised audit program.
- Conduct pre-audit or opening meeting.
- Conduct site audits.
- Collect audit evidences.
- Determine non-conformities of BCMS requirements based on ISO22301.
- Write non-conformity audit reports.
- Know the areas for follow-up and corrective actions after the audit.
Who Should Attend?
- Audit Directors and Senior Audit Managers
- Independent Consultants.
- Management Systems auditors
- BCM and DR professionals assigned with review and auditing responsibilities.
This course incorporates a 150-Multiple Choice Question electronic exam on the next day. The duration of examination is 3 and 1/2 hour. Candidates who achieve with a passing score of 75% or higher are eligible to apply for the BCM Institute’s Business Continuity Certified Lead Auditor (BCCLA) accreditation. The examination fee is included as part of the course fee.
- Malaysia: RM 10,400
This course fee does not include application processing fee for the BCCLA certification.
Application Processing Fees
The course fee includes the BCCLA examination fee.
HRDF Claimable. To know more please check with your relevant HR/L & D department.
Terms and Conditions
- The class would not commence if there are less than 10 participants.
- BCM Institute reserves the right to alter the course content, alter the course location, cancel or reschedule the course at any time without liability. Affected participants will be able to defer their course.