BCM-300 Blended Learning is an intermediate course with two (2) modules to be completed over a period of 10 weeks.
Module 1 – BCM E-Learning Courses
Note: Participant is expected to complete Module 1 within 4 weeks after registering before pursuing Module 2
Module 2 – Facilitated Online Workshop
This (one hour per each session) webinar includes the hands-on practice to complete an actual RAR, BIA, BCS and BC Plan templates using their organisation’s examples.
Note: Participants are required to submit their assignment and will be assessed at the end of each session.
Business Continuity Certified Specialist (BCCS) Certification is awarded to participants who successfully complete their BCCS examination, with verifications of the participant’s experience by the Certification Committee of BCM institute.
Attending the course will provide the participants with the pertinent skills and knowledge, empowering them to:
- Assist the business head in determining and implementing the BC project and plan.
- Identify possible threats that may disrupt critical business functions in the business units and organization.
- Identify and analyze business requirements to recover the business unit’s critical function.
- Develop effective functional response and recovery plans.
- Conduct tests and exercises as part of the organizational requirement.
- Strengthen organisational resiliency to counter major incidents and disasters.
Who Should Attend?
- This course is designed for Middle Management, Department Representatives, Business Unit BCM Coordinators; BC/DR Managers.
There is no examination for Blended Learning courses offered by BCM Institute.
- SGD2,400 nett
The application processing fee for the BCCS certification is included as part of the course fee.
- Learn more about BCM terminology and phrases via our BCM Glossary or BCMpedia.
- Learn how to prepare for this course, via BCM Body of Knowledge
Min no of Pax
Any information or clarification, please contact email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
BCM Institute will conduct the course only if there are sufficient participants. BCM Institute reserves the right to alter the course content, alter the course date, cancel or reschedule the course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, participants will be offered for deferment to the next run of the same course.