BCM-8530 Blended Learning is an intermediate course with four (4) modules to be completed over 8 weeks.
Module 1 – BCM E-Learning Course
The participant is expected to complete Module 1 within two weeks after registering before pursuing Module 2
Module 2 – Facilitated Online Workshop
Participants are required to attend a walkthrough of the two one-half-hour sessions of the BCM audit Implementation processes.
Note: Participants are required to submit their assignments and will be assessed at the end of each session.
Module 3 & 4 – Facilitated Online Workshop
Module 3: Participants are required to attend two 3-hour sessions and in this module, participants would concentrate on:
- The learning from auditing an organisation
- the conduct of a BCM audit Interview
- the presentation of findings of Audit
Module 4: Participants are required to attend two 3-hour sessions. They must review and audit the BCMS requirements of a business continuity program based on a case study organization or a live BCMS portal.
Participants would be provided pre-readings before they present in the facilitated online workshop.
Business Continuity Certified Lead Auditor (BCCLA) Certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed their BCCLA examination, with verifications of the participant’s experience by BCM Institute.
This course will provide participants with the concept and knowledge, which will enable them to:
- Have a good understanding of the ISO22301 Business Continuity Management System and its requirements.
- Differentiate the various types of audits.
- Have knowledge of the key attributes of the management system auditor/lead auditor.
- Understand the audit process and framework.
- Prepare an audit checklist and standardised audit program.
- Conducting pre-audit or opening meeting.
- Conduct site audits.
- Collect audit evidences.
- Determine non-conformities of BCMS requirements based on ISO22301.
- Write non-conformity audit reports.
- Know the areas for follow-up and corrective actions after the audit.