2.5 days (inclusive of half day)
CM-300 is a 2-day intermediate course with a two and half hour 100 Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based examinations, following the successful completion of the course. This intermediate-level course is suitable for organisations and agencies embarking on its crisis management journey after the completion of its Business Continuity Management (BCM) and Disaster Recovery (DR)implementation effort.
Crisis Management Certified Specialist (CMCS) Certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed their CMCS examination, with verifications of the participant’s experience by BCM Institute.
Participants will emerge with a clear understanding of the expectation of crisis management and its processes. These include the understanding of the following:
- Understand the crisis management planning methodology.
- Assemble the crisis management team members.
- Assess the risk and threats such as riots, supply chain disruptions and product recalls.
- Learn to track and trace incident events and prioritize decisions and activities.
- Link crisis communications within and outside of the organization.
- Have a clear view of the command and control within the command centres.
- Coordinate with external agencies and local authorities.
- Test and exercise the crisis management plan.
- Manage crisis management together with other plans such as BC and DR.
Who Should Attend?
- Experienced crisis management professionals who need to perform a gap analysis on its crisis management effort.
- Novice and newly appointed crisis management and support teams members.
- BC Managers/ Coordinators and their Project Team members, and CM/BC/Disaster Recovery (DR) Team Leaders would benefit from the workshop.
This course incorporates a 100-Multiple Choice Question electronic exam the next day. The duration of the examination is 2 and 1/2 hour. Candidates who achieve with a passing score of 75% or higher are eligible to apply for the BCM Institute’s Crisis Management Certified Specialist (CMCS) accreditation. The examination fee is included as part of the course fee.
- SGD 2,200
This course fee does not include application processing fee for the CMCS certification.
- SGD 75 (Certification Fees are to be paid during application after participants have passed their Qualifying CMCS exam)
- The course fee includes the CMCS examination fee.
- CM-400 Crisis Management Manager
- CM-5000 Crisis Management Expert Implementer
- BCM-600 Technical Courses (Non-certification Technical Courses)
- BCM-300, BCM-400 or BCM-5000 course
- Learn more about BCM terminology and phrases via our BCM Glossary or BCMpedia.
- Learn how to prepare for this course, via BCM Body of Knowledge
Min no of Pax
Frankfurt am Main Germany
Terms and Conditions
BCM Institute will conduct the course only if there are sufficient participants. BCM Institute reserves the right to alter the course content, alter the course location, cancel or reschedule the course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, participants will be offered for deferment to the next run of the same course.