4.5 days (inclusive of half day)
CM-5000 is a 4-day advanced level IT Disaster Recovery (DRP) course with an additional of 3 and 1/2 hour 150-Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based examination, following the successful completion of the course. This workshop is primarily designed for advanced professionals who have a high degree of exposure to and understanding of CM, such as CM/BC managers, planners, and project managers.
Crisis Management Certified Expert (CMCE) Certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed their CMCE examination, with verifications of the participant’s experience by BCM Institute.
This course will provide participants with the concept and knowledge, which will enable them to:
- Identify possible threats that may disrupt the organisation.
- Strengthen organisational resiliency to counter major incidents and disaster.
- Develop crisis management strategies.
- Develop and implement comprehensive CM plans.
- Create and develop CM awareness and training programme.
- Conduct exercises and tests.
- Implement CM audit and assessment programmes to ensure CM plan effectiveness.
- Drive organisation-wide CM program.
- Ensure effective program management on an ongoing basis.
Who Should Attend?
- Appointed team leader of Crisis Management Planning team, team member of the Crisis Management, Emergency Management or Incident Management team.
- Appoint team leader of Command Centre Operations team or Emergency Operations Centre Team.
- CM or BC Managers, Organization BCM Coordinators and Practitioners tasked to drive large and complex corporate level CM programmes will reap maximum benefits from the concepts and practices.
- Participants who are new to BC or with less than one year of BC experience will be awarded the Crisis Management Certified Planner (CMCP) certificate while those with more than 1 year but less than 3 years experience may apply for the Crisis Management Certified Specialist (CMCS)
- Experienced professionals with 3 years or more experience, from the security, risk management, facility, IT security, business operations who have direct or indirect responsibilities are encouraged to apply for their Crisis Management Certified Expert certification.
This course incorporates a 150-Multiple Choice Question electronic exam on the next day. The duration of examination is 3 and 1/2 hour. Candidates who achieve a passing score of 75% or higher are eligible to apply for the BCM Institute’s Crisis Management Certified Expert (CMCE) accreditation. The examination fee is included as part of the course fee.
- Singapore SGD 3,850
- Malaysia MYR 9,625
This course fee does not include application processing fee for the CMCE certification.
- SGD 150 (Certification Fees are to be paid during application after participants have passed their Qualifying CMCE exam)
- The course fee includes the CMCE examination fee.
- Learn more about BCM terminology and phrases via our BCM Glossary or BCMpedia.
- Learn how to prepare for this course, via BCM Body of Knowledge.
Min no of Pax
Rendezvous Grand Hotel
Swiss Garden Hotel & Residences
BCM Institute Singapore
BCM Institute Malaysia
HRDF for Malaysians and Malaysian PR
Terms and Conditions
BCM Institute will conduct the course only if there are sufficient participants. BCM Institute reserves the right to alter the course content, alter the course location, cancel or reschedule the course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, participants will be offered for deferment to the next run of the same course.