CM-5000: Crisis Management Expert Implementer
4 Day Coursework + 3 1/2 Hour Qualifying CMCE Examination to be taken on the following day
Class Date: 27- 30 Aug (Exam: 31 Aug) Register
Crisis Management Certified Expert (CMCE) Certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed their CMCE examination and have at least 3 years of relevant crisis management experience. A non refundable application processing fees of SGD150 is needed to start the CMCE application process.
This course aims to enable participants with the ability to:
- Identify possible threats that may disrupt the organisation.
- Strengthen the organisational resiliency to counter major incidents and disaster.
- Develop crisis management strategies.
- Develop and implement comprehensive CM plans.
- Create and develop CM awareness and training programme.
- Conduct exercises and tests.
- Implement CM audit and assessment programmes to ensure CM plan effectiveness.
- Drive organisation-wide CM program.
- Ensure effective program management on an ongoing basis.
Who Should Attend?
- Crisis Management Planning team leader
- Command Centre Operations team leader
- Emergency Operations Centre team leader
- Crisis Management, Emergency Management or Incident Management team members.
- CM/ BC Managers, Organization BCM Coordinators and Practitioners tasked to drive large and complex corporate level CM programmes.
Type: 150-Multiple Choice Question invigilated online exam.
Duration: maximum of 3 and 1/2 hour.
Passing Score: 75%
- SGD 3,850*
*This course fee does not include application processing fee for the CMCE certification.
- SGD 150 (Certification Fees are payable upon application)
- The course fee includes the CMCE examination fee as well as 1 re-examination try (if need be)
- Learn more about CM terminology and phrases via our BCM Glossary or BCMpedia.
- Learn how to prepare for this course, via BCM Body of Knowledge.
Min no of Pax
Hotel Ciputra Jakarta
to be advised
Terms and Conditions
- Course could only be conducted if the minimum number of participants is met.
- BCM Institute reserves the right to alter the course content, alter the course location, cancel or reschedule the course at any time without liability. Affected participants will be able to defer their course registration.