CM-5000: Crisis Management Expert Implementer
4 Days Coursework + 2 1/2 Hour Qualifying CMCE Examination to be taken on the following day
Crisis Management Certified Expert (CMCE) Certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed their CMCE examination and have at least 3 years of relevant crisis management experience. A non refundable application processing fees of SGD150 is needed to start the CMCE application process.
This course aims to enable participants with the ability to:
- Identify possible threats that may disrupt the organisation.
- Strengthen the organisational resiliency to counter major incidents and disaster.
- Develop crisis management strategies.
- Develop and implement comprehensive CM plans.
- Create and develop CM awareness and training programme.
- Conduct exercises and tests.
- Implement CM audit and assessment programmes to ensure CM plan effectiveness.
- Drive organisation-wide CM program.
- Ensure effective program management on an ongoing basis.
Who Should Attend?
- Crisis Management Planning team leader
- Command Centre Operations team leader
- Emergency Operations Centre team leader
- Crisis Management, Emergency Management or Incident Management team members.
- CM/ BC Managers, Organization BCM Coordinators and Practitioners tasked to drive large and complex corporate level CM programmes.
This course incorporates a 150-Multiple Choice Question electronic exam on the next day. The duration of the examination is 3 and 1/2 hour. Candidates who achieve a passing score of 75% or higher are eligible to apply for the BCM Institute’s Crisis Management Certified Expert (CMCE) accreditation. The examination fee is included as part of the course fee.
- Singapore SGD 3,850
- Malaysia MYR 9,625 (only for Malaysian citizens taking the course in Malaysia)
This course fee does not include the CMCE application processing fee
Participants from SME companies can claim PIC Training. To know more about the scheme, do click here
HRDF for Malaysians and Malaysian PR
- The course fee includes the CMCE examination fee as well as 1 re-examination try (if need be)
- Learn more about CM terminology and phrases via our BCM Glossary or BCMpedia.
- Learn how to prepare for this course, via BCM Body of Knowledge.
Min no of Pax
Rendezvous Grand Hotel
Swiss Garden Hotel & Residence
For all other locations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
BCM Institute will conduct the course only if there are sufficient participants. BCM Institute reserves the right to alter the course content, alter the course location, cancel or reschedule the course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, participants will be offered for deferment to the next run of the same course.