CC-400: Crisis Communication Manager
2 Day Coursework with 3 1/2 Hour Qualifying CCCE Examination
CC-400 is a 2-day advanced level Crisis Communication (CM) course with an addition of 3 and 1/2 hour 150-Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based examination, following the successful completion of the course. It is primarily designed and developed to instil detailed concepts and knowledge in Crisis Communication for CM/BCM practitioners. These knowledge are unique for CM and BCM managers who are tasked to also be a Crisis Communication Manager as well as the Crisis Management and BCM manager for the organisation. It would also help them assist their Crisis Communication team/colleagues. This course is structured to develop and train Organization BCM Coordinator, CM/BC managers, planners, and project managers.
Pre-requisite: Participants are to attend and complete the CC-300 Crisis Communication Implementer course/
Crisis Communication Certified Expert Certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed their CCCE examination, with verifications of the participant’s experience by BCM Institute.
This course will provide participants with the concept and knowledge, which will enable them to:
- Drive organisational-wide crisis communication program.
- Develop crisis communication policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement comprehensive crisis communication plan.
- Learn to track and trace incident events and prioritize decisions and activities.
- Create and develop crisis communication awareness and training programmes.
- Develop and implement press release and holding statements.
- Adopt a crisis communication to manage social media during crisis.
- Learn how to develop an organization-wide crisis communication exercising and testing program.
- Implement audit and assessment program to ensure crisis communication plan effectiveness.
Who Should Attend?
- Department BCM/CM representatives tasked to review their department’s Crisis Communication plans in relation to their Crisis C0mmunication teammates’ needs
- BC/Disaster Recovery personnel who wish to upgrade their Crisis Communications competency
This course incorporates a 150-Multiple Choice Question electronic exam the next day. The duration of the examination is 3 and 1/2 hour. Candidates who achieve a passing score of 75% or higher are eligible to apply for the BCM Institute’s Crisis Communication Certified Expert (CCCE) accreditation. The examination fee is included as part of the course fee.
- SGD 2,200 nett
- MYR 5,720 nett (for Malaysian citizens taking the course in Malaysia)
This course fee does not include the CCCE application processing fee
Participants from SME companies can claim PIC Training. To know more about the scheme, do click here
HRDF for Malaysians and Malaysian PR
- SGD 150 (Certification Fees are to be paid during application after participants have passed their Qualifying CCCE exam)
- The Qualifying CCCE examinations are included in the course fees.
- The examination fees are not a separate component of the course.
- The examination fees include 1 re-examination
- BCM Technical, Specialised and Audit Courses
- Learn more about BCM terminology and phrases via our BCM Glossary or BCMpedia.
- Learn how to prepare for this course, via BCM Body of Knowledge
Min no of Pax
Rendezvous Hotel, Singapore
For all other locations please contact email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
BCM Institute will conduct the course only if there are sufficient participants. BCM Institute reserves the right to alter the course content, alter the course location, cancel or reschedule the course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, participants will be offered for deferment to the next run of the same course.