2.5 days (inclusive of half day)
CM-400 is a 2-day advanced level Crisis Management (CM) course with an additional of 3 and 1/2 hour 150-Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based examination, following the successful completion of the course. It is primarily designed and developed to instil detailed concepts and knowledge in CM/BCM practitioners, which will enable the individual to drive CM programmes and projects for the entire organisation. This course is structured to develop and train Organization BCM Coordinator, CM/BC managers, planners, and project managers.
NOTE: It is a pre-requisite for participants to complete the CM-300: Crisis Management Implementer course before enrolling for the CM-400 Crisis Management Manager course.
Crisis Management Certified Expert (CMCE) Certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed their CMCE examination, with verifications of the participant’s experience by BCM Institute.
This course will provide participants with the concept and knowledge, which will enable them to:
- Drive organisational-wide crisis management programmes.
- Conduct a risk analysis and review exercise.
- Develop and implement CM strategies.
- Develop and implement comprehensive BC plans.
- Create and develop CM awareness and training programmes.
- Conduct exercises and tests.
- Implement CM audit and assessment programmes to ensure BC plan effectiveness.
Who Should Attend?
- CM or BC Managers and practitioners tasked to drive corporate level CM programmes will reap maximum benefits from the concepts and practices.
- Professionals with at least two years of CM/BC/DR or 3 years of Security/Risk Management/Crisis Management or related experiences.
This course incorporates a 150-Multiple Choice Question electronic exam on the next day. The duration of examination is 3 and 1/2 hour. Candidates who achieve a passing score of 75% or higher are eligible to apply for the BCM Institute’s Crisis Management Certified Expert (CMCE) accreditation. The examination fee is included as part of the course fee.
- Singapore SGD 2,200
- Malaysia MYR 5,720
This course fee does not include application processing fee for the CMCS certification.
- SGD 150 (Certification Fees are to be paid during application after participants have passed their Qualifying CMCE exam)
- The course fee includes the CMCE examination fee.
- BCM Technical, Specialised and Audit Courses
- Learn more about BCM terminology and phrases via our BCM Glossary or BCMpedia.
- Learn how to prepare for this course, via BCM Body of Knowledge
Min no of Pax
Rendezvous Grand Hotel
Swiss Garden Hotel & Residence
Participants from SME companies can claim PIC Training. To know more about the scheme, do click here
HRDF for Malaysians and Malaysian PR
Terms and Conditions
BCM Institute will conduct the course only if there are sufficient participants. BCM Institute reserves the right to alter the course content, alter the course location, cancel or reschedule the course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, participants will be offered for deferment to the next run of the same course.