DRP-300: IT Disaster Recovery Implementer
2.5 days (inclusive of half-day examination)
DRP-300 is a 2-day intermediate course with an two and half hour 100 Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based examination, following the successful completion of the course. This course is designed and developed for IT Disaster Recovery (DR) Managers and Planners, IT Professionals dealing with specific area within the DR planning process, and any IT professional embarking on their IT Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) career.
Disaster Recovery Certified Specialist (DRCS) Certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed their DRCS examination, with verifications of the participant’s experience by BCM Institute.
Participants will be imparted with crucial DR skills and knowledge; empowering them to support the organisation and DRP team to:
- Assess risk to IT and technology related components within the IT environment.
- Understand the conduct of the application impact analysis used to identify critical IT and technology resources to support key users.
- Be able to relate to Recovery Objectives and identify the recovery solutions.
- Develop and evaluate the effectiveness of related recovery procedures.
- Walkthrough the tests and exercises for IT disaster recovery.
Who Should Attend?
- DRP-300 is designed for System Administrators and Managers; Database Managers and Administrators; DR Coordinators; Project Managers involved in application development, systems and network implementation and support; systems support engineers and consultants.
This course incorporates a 100-Multiple Choice Question electronic exam the next day. The duration of the examination is 2 and 1/2 hour. Candidates who achieve with a passing score of 75% or higher are eligible to apply for the BCM Institute’s Disaster Recovery Certified Specialist (DRCS) accreditation. The examination fee is included as part of the course fee.
- SGD 2,200
This course fee does not include the DRCS certification application processing fee
HRDF is available for Malaysians and Malaysian PR. To know more about the scheme, do click here
- SGD75 (Certification Fees are to be paid during application after participants have passed their Qualifying DRCS exam).
- The course fee includes the DRCS examination fee.
- DRP-400 IT DRP Manager
- DRP-5000 IT DRP Expert Implementer
- BCM-600 Technical Courses (Non-certification Technical Courses)
- Learn more about BCM terminology and phrases via our BCM Glossary or BCMpedia.
- Learn how to prepare for this course, via BCM Body of Knowledge
Min no of Pax
Rendezvous Hotel, Singapore
Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur
For all other locations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
BCM Institute will conduct the course only if there are sufficient participants. BCM Institute reserves the right to alter the course content, alter the course location, cancel or reschedule the course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, participants will be offered for deferment to the next run of the same course.