DRP-5000: IT Disaster Recovery Expert Implementer
4 Days Coursework + 2 1/2 Hour Qualifying CMCE Examination to be taken on the following day
DRP-5000 is a 4-day advanced level IT Disaster Recovery (DRP) course with an additional of 3 and 1/2 hour 150-Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based examination, following the successful completion of the course. This course is intended for experienced IT disaster recovery (DR) planners. It is also designed for IT professionals who has minimal DR experience and would like to have an in-depth understanding of this subject.
Disaster Recovery Certified Expert (DRCE) Certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed their DRCE examination, with verifications of the participant’s experience by BCM Institute.
This course will provide participants with the concept and knowledge, which will enable them to:
- Identify the threats that affect the IT and business environment and its countermeasures.
- Have a thorough understanding of the DR Planning Methodology.
- Conduct an application impact analysis for an organization.
- Develop and implement business and IT recovery strategies.
- Conduct cost benefit analysis for strategies and alternate site selection.
- Consolidate and implement a comprehensive IT DR plan.
- Create and develop IT DR awareness and training program.
- Conduct exercises and tests.
- Integrate business continuity with the IT DR initiatives.
- Sustain an effective organisation-wide IT DR program.
Who Should Attend?
- Participants should possess at least one year of IT or related experience especially in the area of IT disaster recovery. (Participants who are new to BC or with less than one year of BC or DR experience will be awarded the Disaster Recovery Certified Planner (DRCP) certificate while those with more than 1 year but less than 3 years experience may apply for the Disaster Recovery Certified Specialist (DRCS)
- Experienced professionals with 3 years or more experience, from the security, risk management, facility, IT security, business operations who have direct or indirect responsibilities are encouraged to attend and apply for their Disaster Recovery Certified Expert (DRCE) certification.
This course incorporates a 150-Multiple Choice Question electronic exam on the next day. The duration of the examination is 3 and 1/2 hour. Candidates who achieve a passing score of 75% or higher are eligible to apply for the BCM Institute’s Disaster Recovery Management Certified Expert (DRCE) accreditation. The examination fee is included as part of the course fee.
- Singapore SGD 3,850
- Malaysia MYR 9,625 (only for Malaysian citizens taking the course in Malaysia)
This course fee does not include the CMCE application processing fee
Participants from SME companies can claim PIC Training. To know more about the scheme, do click here
HRDF for Malaysians and Malaysian PR
- The course fee includes the CMCE examination fee as well as 1 re-examination try (if need be)
- Learn more about CM terminology and phrases via our BCM Glossary or BCMpedia.
- Learn how to prepare for this course, via BCM Body of Knowledge.
Min no of Pax
Rendezvous Grand Hotel
For all other locations please contact email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
BCM Institute will conduct the course only if there are sufficient participants. BCM Institute reserves the right to alter the course content, alter the course location, cancel or reschedule the course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, participants will be offered for deferment to the next run of the same course.