2 Days (2 Hours Assessment for WSQ Funded, Singapore Based Courses)
This 2-Day competency based WSQ course is a follow-up course to the CC-350 Implementing Crisis Communication Plan course. Participants are required to have attended and completed the CC-350 Implementing Crisis Communication Plan before attending the CC-450 Executing and Managing Crisis Communication Plan course.
Completion of the 2-Day course also allows participants to achieve an internationally recognised Crisis Communication certification, i.e. the Crisis Communication Certified Specialist (CCCS)* certificate.
The Crisis Communication Certified Specialist (CMCS) certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed the 2-Day CM-450 Executing and Managing Crisis Communication Plan course, attend the last day of the Crisis Communication Manager’s Course and pass the Qualifying CMCS examination.
- To train participants who do not have a crisis communication background and are in the emergency and incident management, crisis management and business continuity management team, to have the competency to handle a crisis situation.
Who Should Attend?
- Department Representatives, Business Unit BCM/Crisis Management (CM)/ Incident and Emergency Management Coordinators, Organisational BC Coordinators and Planners who have completed the CM-360 Implementing Crisis Management Plan course
- Newly appointed members of the BCM/CM/ Incident and Emergency Management team who have completed the CM-360 Implementing Crisis Management Plan course
- Any member of the organisation involved in the implementation of Crisis Communication plan who have completed the CM-360 Implementing Crisis Management Plan course
- There is no examination attached to the course, but a WSQ Competency Assessment needs to be attempted and passed for Singaporean and Singapore PR to obtain his/her WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA).
- Examinations are only applicable if participants opt to attempt the Qualifying CMCS examination at SGD 200.
- The CMCS Examinations is 2.5 hours, 100 online Multiple Choice Questions done in an invigilated room either at BCM Institute’s designated exam venue.
- SGD 1,280 (for non-Singaporean, Singapore PR)
- SGD 380 for Singaporean and Singapore PR who are 40 years old and older (after WDA enhanced funding1)
- SGD 1,010 for Singaporean and Singapore PR who are 39 years old and younger (after WDA funding1)
All course fees include courseware and two tea breaks.
SGD200, applicable only for participants who attempted and passed the Qualifying CMCS examination and fulfil the CMCS certification requirements of having a minimum of 1 year of Crisis Communications experience.
SGD 250 for the Qualifying CMCS examination fee.
- 2nd Day of the Crisis Communication Manager course
Download Crisis Communication Manager Course Brochure Here
inclusive of courseware, refreshment and Qualifying Crisis Communication Certified Expert (CCCE) exam
- CC-350 Implementing Crisis Communication Plan
Download Implementing Crisis Communication Plan Brochure Here
Price: SGD 2,400
Inclusive of courseware and two tea breaks
Min no of Pax
** For more information on funding, please visit www.skillsconnect.gov.sg for eligibility details and WSQ application.