This course is part of a joint initiative by BCM Institute and SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG). It is the second in a three-part series of SSG WSQ BCM courses. This second WSQ business continuity management (BCM) course is a follow up to the assessing risk and business impact requirement course. This course teaches participants the know-how of developing business continuity strategies and plans. It is thus a pre-requisite to compete in the BCM-310 course before registering for this course.
As part of the syllabus of developing business continuity strategies and plans, participants would be taught competencies of:
- Conducting facilitation techniques to support the development of organisational business continuity strategies
- Interpreting the strategies,
- Developing business continuity plans,
- Recommending refinement techniques to the developed strategies and plans
*Participants who complete the three-part competency-based training series i.e.:
- BCM-310 Assessing Risk and Business Impact Requirements
- BCM-320 Developing Business Continuity Strategies and Plans
- BCM-330 Testing and Exercising Business Continuity Plans
will be able to achieve the internationally recognised Business Continuity Certified Specialist (BCCS) certification* once they passed the Qualifying BCCS exams.
NOTE: Singaporean and Singaporean PR participants in the Singapore course would also be getting a Statement of Attainment from the Workplace Development Authority at the completion of the workshop and passing of the assessment.