The last of a three-part competency-based Skillsfuture Singapore (SSG), Workforce Skills Qualification (WSQ) training series teaches participants the skills of testing and exercising business continuity plans.
This 1 day workshop would go through the skillsets needed to:
- support the periodic exercising of crisis response and recovery activities
- support periodic auditing of business continuity plans
- participate in business continuity testing,
- document formal exercise and testing for management review.
- design and develop their test and exercise
- base the test design on the maturity of BCM program,
*Participants who complete the three-part competency-based training series i.e.:
will be able to achieve the international recognised Business Continuity Certified Specialist (BCCS) certification once they passed the Qualifying BCCS exams.
NOTE: Singaporean and Singaporean PR participants in the Singapore course would also be getting a Statement of Attainment from the Workplace Development Authority at the completion of workshop and passing of assessment.