This course will provide participants with the concept and knowledge, which will enable them to:
- Determine the necessary crisis response and recovery activities to be executed by the respectively designated personnel within the organisation.
- Identify types of disruptive activities affecting the organisation and the skill set needed to address the events.
- Identify the competency gaps of key employees to prepare the training roadmap.
- Develop training roadmap for employees by the organisation’s business continuity and crisis management plan
- Identify types of training delivery methods suitable for the various level of employees.
- Identify types of training and awareness programmes.
- Design and deliver training programmes to key employees by training and awareness
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programmes by performance criteria and refine the programme accordingly.
Who Should Attend?
- Senior management with BCM responsibilities
- Learning and Development/ Human Resource professionals
- Organisation BCM Coordinator (BCM Manager)
- Business unit BCM Coordinator
- Business Unit Heads
- Business Continuity Managers
- Crisis Management and IT Disaster Recovery Managers from all industries.
Course Fee (Singapore)
- 40 years old and older Singaporeans (after WSQ enhanced funding *) SGD $165
- 39 years old and younger Singaporeans (after WSQ funding *) SGD $497.50
- Public Price SGD $640
* For more information on funding, please visit www.skillsconnect.gov.sg for eligibility details and WSQ application.
Course Fee (Malaysia)
- MYR 1,950* (Public)
- MYR 1,200* (For Active Members 2017)
*Course fee is HRDF claimable
- any WSQ BCM classes
Min no of Pax
BCM Institute (6 Ubi Road 1 Wintech Centre #06-09 (408726))
** For more information on funding, please visit www.skillsconnect.gov.sg for eligibility details and WSQ application.