This course will provide participants with the concept and knowledge, which will enable them to:
- Determine the necessary crisis response and recovery activities to be executed by the respectively designated personnel within the organisation.
- Identify types of disruptive activities affecting the organisation and the skill set needed to address the events.
- Identify the competency gaps of key employees to prepare the training roadmap.
- Develop training roadmap for employees by the organisation’s business continuity and crisis management plan
- Identify types of training delivery methods suitable for the various level of employees.
- Identify types of training and awareness programmes.
- Design and deliver training programmes to key employees by training and awareness
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programmes by performance criteria and refine the programme accordingly.
Who Should Attend
Course and Examination Fee