Get to Know BCM Institute’s Blended Learning Program and its schedule
BCM-200: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System Planner
1 Day coursework and 1 and 1/2 hour 50-questions MCQ examination
BCM Institute’s introductory 1-day foundation course on the fundamentals of the international ISO22301 standard for BCMS and Business Continuity Management (BCM) provides the participant with grounding in the ISO22301 of BCM best practices released in May 2012.
The course prepares the participants with the framework and guidelines for companies, large or small, to move to a higher level of preparedness to lessen the impact of natural or man-made disruptions. BCM Institute used experiential training by experienced instructors who expound the BCM’s best practices, via classroom exercises and instructor-led discussions.
There is NO pre-requisite to the course.
This course is best suited for:
- General Staff
- Senior Management who only needs a very brief understanding of BCM
- Staff who are not tasked to update or review their department/organisation’s plan
For further queries feel free to contact email@example.com.
The Business Continuity Certified Planner (BCCP) Certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed and passed the Qualifying BCCP examination attached to the course.
This certificate is renewable annually at SGD50.
The course would cover the following topics and the participants should be able to:
- Understand the function and purpose of ISO22301 Business Continuity Management (BCM) standard for BCMS.
- Translate the requirements of ISO22301 and its applicability to your organization business functions.
- Articulate key BCM concepts and terms to your management, business partners, suppliers and/or colleagues.
- Walkthrough each phase of the BCM planning methodology.
- Understand the implementation of the Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) in accordance to ISO22301 or relevant BCM standard.