BCM Managers who have completed the pre-requisite, BCM-300 ISO 22301 Business Continuity Mangement Systems (BCMS) Implementer course are encouraged to attend this follow up course.
Here, managers are taught the intricacies to manage and maintain their BCM plan from its initial stage of implementation right through its various stages of maturity. Various testing methods best suited for each level of maturity would also be introduced.
At the end of the course, managers can look forward to acquiring competencies in:
- Create and develop BCM awareness and training programme best suited to the organisation plan’s BCM maturity level
- Conduct exercises and tests in accordance to the team’s competency and BCM plan maturity stage
- Implement BCM audit and assessment programmes to ensure BC plan effectiveness.
- Drive organisation-wide BCM program.
- Ensure engaged team members through effective program management
The participants will also have to sit for the 3.5 hours Qualifying Business Continuity Certified Expert (BCCE) online exam after which they will be able to apply for the BCCE certificate provided they have the pre-requisite 3 years of BC experience.
To know more about our BCCE certification, you can do so via this link.