BCM-650: Implementing BC Plan
For organisations and practitioners, it is imperative that the Organization BCM Coordinator can put together a choreographed sequence of actions that counteracts or mitigate the effects of the threats or risks identified in the Risk Analysis and Review phase, the critical business function in the Business Impact Analysis (BIA) phase and the recovery strategies from the recovery strategy phase.
Participants have the skills to deliver the following after the course:
- Create a document which identifies the critical business functions in the organization to re-establishment in the least possible time and lowest cost.
- Develop an easy to use BC plan templates.
- Deploy familiar terms and with references to sources of resources.
- Ensure that the plan is easy to navigate and be understood by all participants of the recovery.
- Propose recovery team structure, staffing of the recovery teams with includes names of specific staff members.
- Develop and implement procedures to response and stabilize a situation following an emergency or incident.
- Establish procedures to coordinate with public authorities and external agencies during a disaster.
- Plan and coordinate the management of media during a crisis situation.
- Design and implement the business continuity plan, disaster recovery plan and/or crisis management plan.