The course would cover the following topics and the participants should be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of BCM
- Understand the characteristics of an infectious disease and how it would affect an organisation’s BC Plan
- Activate, respond and resume operations during an infectious disease outbreak
Who Should Attend?
- Senior management with BCM responsibilities who needs to incorporate an infectious disease plan into their BC Plan.
- Anyone new to the BCM and would like to know how an infectios disease would affect their organisation’s BC Plan
- If you have been tasked to spearhead or assist in your organisation’s BCM Plan and update its Pandemic Plan to cover infectious diseases
- If you have been recently assigned with BCM co-ordination responsibilities for your business unit.
- Any employees or consultants in EHS, Security, Human Resources, IT, Risk & Compliance functions.
- If you are a business partner or service provider of essential services to any organization of which an infectious disease disruption of such a service provided by you would be of catastrophic consequences to that organization.
There will be no examination for this course.
- Singapore: SGD 800
- BCM-330: ISO 22301 BCMS Implementer or BCM-5000: ISO 22301 Expert Implementer course
- For novice who are keen to gain a comprehensive understanding of BCM, it would be useful to attend the BCM-5000: ISO 22301 Expert Implementer course.
- Learn more about BCM terminology and phrases via our BCM Glossary or BCMpedia.
- Learn how to prepare for this course, via BCM Body of Knowledge: Competency Level 1 or CL 1.
Min no of Pax
Singapore Productivity Centre
Participants from SME companies are able to claim PIC Training. To know more about the scheme, do click here