OR-200: OPERATIONAL RESILIENCE PLANNER
1 Day coursework and 1 and 1/2 hour 50-questions MCQ examination
It will take them through modules on:
- Overview of Operational Resilience
- Update on Regulatory Positions
- Build an Operational Resilience Programme
- Recognize and analyze types of operational disruptions
- Identify important business services
- Set appropriate impact tolerances for important business services
- Map operational resilience across the organization
- Perform scenario testing
- Communicate operational resilience plans effectively
- Provide adequate governance
Participants would be awarded an Operational Resilience (OR) Certified Planner (ORCP) Certificate upon completion of the Module 1 course and passing the ORCP exam.
There is NO pre-requisite to the course.
To know more about the package, feel free to contact email@example.com
The Operational Resilience Certified Planner (ORCP) Certification is awarded to participants who successfully complete and pass the Qualifying ORCP examination attached to the course.
This certificate is renewable annually at SGD50.
The course would cover the following topics and the participants should be able to:
- Understand the function and purpose of Operational Resilience (OR) standard.
- Translate the requirements of OR and its applicability to your organization’s business functions.
- Articulate key BCM concepts and terms to your management, business partners, suppliers and/or colleagues.
- Walkthrough each phase of the BCM planning methodology.
- Understand the implementation of the Operational Resilience (OR).