Published Year: 2016
This book presents a roadmap for a practitioner to carry out its BCM training and learning framework. To provide realism to the development process, the BCM Institute’s certification and training curriculum are used to illustrate the comprehensiveness and detailed planning required. It provides a guide for people assigned with BCM responsibilities to work closely with their human resource counterparts, especially in learning and development, to start a comprehensive and long-term training, learning and competency roadmap for the management of it’s appointed full-time and part-time BCM professionals.
Accomplish the Following:
- Have a good overview of what constitute a typical BCM training roadmap.
- Differentiate BCM competency specifically for organisational and people.
- Create the developmental roadmap for capacity building to sustain a BCM programme.
- Develop an in-depth disciplinary skill in BCM for those with horizontal skill across various functional areas.
- Identify the competency need for stakeholders using “Plan”, “Do” or “Manage” framework.
- Map the BCM roles and responsibilities for the major stakeholders to the roadmap.
- Develop the roadmap for an incremental upgrading of competencies over a three-year period.
- Provide recommendations for certification-based and competency-based courses.
- Keep up-to-date with BCM industry trends and practices.
- Develop BCM skillset through a bite-sized modular training programme.