The Crisis Management Blended Learning is a comprehensive Crisis Management course equivalent to the international certification Crisis Management Expert Implementer. Its a combination of both online and face to face interaction allows busy crisis management executives to study with minimal disruption to their schedule.
The course is divided into 4 modules where each module allows you to understand crisis management fundamentals, deploy crisis management templates, manage a crisis management team, execute crisis communication and develop a crisis simulation exercise.
- Module 1 – Full eLearning program
- Module 2 – 3 online sessions (one hour per session)
- Module 3 – 2 online sessions (2 hours per session)
- Module 4 – 2 online sessions (2 hours per session)
It is expected to be completed within 11 weeks.
Learn How To
- Identify possible threats that may disrupt the organisation.
- Strengthen organisational resiliency to counter major incidents and disaster.
- Develop crisis management strategies.
- Develop and implement comprehensive CM plans.
- Create and develop CM awareness and training programme.
- Conduct exercises and tests.
- Implement CM audit and assessment programmes to ensure CM plan effectiveness.
- Drive organisation-wide CM program.
- Ensure effective program management on an ongoing basis.
- None. If the participant would like to apply for the Crisis Management Certified Expert (CMCE) certification; the participant would need to have at least 3 years of Crisis Management (CM) experience.