The Business Continuity Management Industry Series aims to guide and prepare a business continuity plan which will help your business recover quickly if an incident does happen.
This book prepares you to understand the contents of the ISO 22301 BCM standard and how it is relevant to the Airport industry as well as being able to explain and articulate the requirements of ISO 22301 and applying it to an airport setting.
Learn how to:
- Develop a framework to implement your business continuity plan
- Categorise the types of risk and threats to your organisation specific to your industry
- Identify and prioritise the mission critical function and processes for your organisation
- Determine some of the strategies to be adopted to continue your business in spite of the disruption
- Design the appropriate exercising to prepare your team for the incident
- Maximise the investment for your BCM programme
- Align your processes to the international ISO22301 BCM and related standard