To be BCM Institute certified, candidates must:
- Pass the respective qualifying examination with a required score of 75%
- Submit the Application Processing Fees
- Submit the Certification Application Form
Application Processing Fees
Application Processing Fee is a one-time, non-refundable administrative fee charged by BCM Institute to process your application for the Certification of your choice. Newly certified professionals will not need to pay the Certification Maintenance Fee during the first year of certification.
- This fee is only applicable for BCCS, BCCE, DRCS, DRCE, BCCA, BCCLA, CMCS and CMCE certification.
- Certificates are only given upon approval of your application from the Certification Review Committee. Results of the application will be sent within 4 – 6 weeks from receipt of application form and fee.