Published Year: 2015
This 5th edition of the Business Continuity Management (BCM) Dictionary Series has updated the list of terms and definitions used for business continuity (BC) and IT disaster recovery (DR) industry. Additionally, it has also included the terms and definitions for BCM Audit, crisis management (CM), Crisis Communication (CC) as well as a list of infectious diseases/ pandemic influenza terms. It would be a good reference guide for any business continuity, crisis management or IT DR professional.
Learn How To
- Understand the terms and definitions of BCM Audit, BCM, CM, CC and DR
- Compare each definition with other related BCM standards
- Prepare for your BCM Institute’s certification examinations
- Self-pace your learning with a progressive competency level (CL) model
- Match your knowledge with BCM Institute’s Body of Knowledge (BoK)
- Develop your organisations’ BC, CM and DR glossary.