DRP-300 is a 2.5 day intermediate-level course with a 100 multiple-choice question examination on the last day. Each candidate must achieve a score of 75% or higher to be eligible to apply for the DR Certified Specialist (DRCS) Certification. This course is designed and developed for IT Disaster Recovery (DR) Managers and Planners, IT Professionals dealing with a specific area within the DR planning process, and any IT professional embarking on their IT Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) career.
Candidates will be introduced to the key concepts of developing business continuity and disaster recovery strategies, design and implementation of DR plans, and preparing and conducting awareness and training programmes. This course is a pre-requisite course for the DRP-400 course.
1.5-days (inclusive of half-day examination)
Learn How To
- Assess risk to IT and technology-related components within the IT environment.
- Understand the conduct of the application impact analysis used to identify critical IT and technology resources to support key users.
- Be able to relate to Recovery Objectives and identify the recovery solutions.
- Develop and evaluate the effectiveness of related recovery procedures.
- Walkthrough the tests and exercises for IT disaster recovery.
- None but if a participant would like to apply for the IT DRP Certified Specialist (DRCS) certification; the participant would need to have at least 1 year of IT DRP experience.