This is a 2-day intermediate course with a two and half hour 100-Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based examination, following the successful completion of the course.
Participants will acquire the essential skills and knowledge of risk analysis and review, business impact analysis, testing and exercising, and keeping the plans current for their business units within the organization.
This course will also introduce the essential steps of developing business continuity and disaster recovery strategies, design and implementation of BC plans, preparing and conducting awareness and training program.
2.5-days (inclusive of half day examination)
Learn How To
- Assist the business head in determining and implementing the BC project and plan.
- Identify possible threats that may disrupt critical business functions in the business units and organization.
- Identify and analyze business requirements to recover the business unit’s critical function.
- Develop effective functional response and recovery plans.
- Conduct tests and exercises as part of the organizational requirement.
- Strengthen organisational resiliency to counter major incidents and disasters.
- None but if participant would like to apply for the Business Continuity Certified Specialist (BCCS) certification; participant would need to have at least 2 years of Business Continuity (BC) experience.
See Schedule at: