The course is divided into 4 modules where each module allows you to understand the BCM fundamentals, practice and implement an actual risk assessment, business impact analysis, business continuity strategy and plan as well as in-depth discussion on how to engage management and the BCM team when the BCM plan has been implemented. Participants would also be able to have a fundamental knowledge of crisis management and command centre management.
The course would put more emphasis on pandemic management and how it relates to business continuity.
- Module 1 – Full eLearning program
- Module 2 – 4 online sessions (one hour per session)
- Module 3 – 2 online sessions (2 hours per session)
- Module 4 – 2 online sessions (2 hours per session)
*The whole program is expected to be completed within 12 weeks.
This course will provide participants with the concept and knowledge, which will enable them to:
- Identify possible threats that may disrupt critical business functions in the organisation.
- Strengthen organisational resiliency to counter major incidents and disaster.
- Identify and analyse business requirements to recover critical business function.
- Develop business continuity and recovery strategies.
- Develop and implement comprehensive BC plans.
- Create and develop BCM awareness and training programme.
- Conduct exercises and tests.
- Implement BCM audit and assessment programmes to ensure BC plan effectiveness.
- Drive organisation-wide BCM program.
- Ensure effective program management on an ongoing basis.
- None but if participant would like to apply for the Business Continuity Certified Expert (BCCE) certification; participant would need to have at least 3 years of Business Continuity (BC) experience.