This is the Module 2 of Blended Learning BCM-300 course. Participants who completed the ISO22301 Fundamentals Packgae will be given the opportunity to practice the fundamental concepts of risk analysis and review (RAR), business impact analysis (BIA), business continuity strategy (BCS), Plan development (BC Plan), testing and exercising via hands-on and interactive sessions with fellow participants from various industries. Participants are expected to complete an actual RAR, BIA, BCS and BC Plan templates using your organisation examples.
This hands-on practice would be facilitated by senior industry practitioners that include current BCM managers, consultants and vice presidents from international financal institutions and higher educational institutions.
Note: Participants are required to submit their assignment and will be assessed at the end of each session (there are a total of 4 sessions for Module 2). The assignments are expected to be completed and submitted to the facilitator within 3 days after each session, failing which, shall disqualify the participant from receiving the BCCS certification.
4 online sessions (one hour per session)
Learn How To
- Assist the business head in determining and implementing the BC project and plan.
- Identify possible threats that may disrupt critical business functions in the business units and organization.
- Identify and analyze business requirements to recover the business unit’s critical function.
- Develop effective functional response and recovery plans.
- Conduct tests and exercises as part of the organizational requirement.
- Strengthen organisational resiliency to counter major incidents and disasters.
- None but if participant would like to apply for the Business Continuity Certified Specialist (BCCS) certification; participant would need to have at least 2 years of Business Continuity (BC) experience.
See Schedule at: