BCM-400 is a 2-day advanced level Business Continuity Management (BCM) course with an additional of 3 and 1/2 hour 150-Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based examination, following the successful completion of the course. It is primarily designed and developed to instil detailed concepts and knowledge in BCM practitioners, which will enable the individual to drive BCM programmes and BC projects for the entire organisation. This course is structured to develop and train Organization BCM Coordinator, BC mangers, planners, and project managers.
2.5-days (inclusive of half day examination)
Learn How To
- Drive organisational-wide BCM programmes.
- Conduct a risk analysis and review exercise.
- Manage, consolidate and analyse business impact of an organization.
- Develop and implement business continuity and recovery strategies.
- Develop and implement comprehensive BC plans.
- Create and develop BCM awareness and training programmes.
- Conduct exercises and tests.
- Implement BCM audit and assessment programmes to ensure BC plan effectiveness.
- BCM-300 participation
- If participant would like to apply for the Business Continuity Certified Expert (BCCE) certification; participant would need to have at least 3 years of Business Continuity (BC) experience.
See Schedule at: