This is an advanced level Business Continuity Management (BCM) course with a 150-Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based examination, following the successful completion of the course.
This workshop is primarily designed for advanced professionals who have a high degree of exposure to and understanding of BCM, such as BC managers, planners, and project managers. It is the institute’s most comprehensive BCM course for those who are new to BCM or intend to embark on this as his/her BCM professional career. The workshop curriculum will enable participants to get an extremely thorough understanding of the 7 BCM Body of Knowledge or BCM BOK for BCM Practitioners, the globally recognized methodology for implementation and maintenance of BCM programs. On completion of the course, participants should have acquired the skills and understanding to be able to drive complex BCM programs and BC projects for the entire organisation.
The course will also introduce the essential steps of developing business continuity and disaster recovery strategies, design and implementation of BC plans, preparing and conducting awareness and training programmes. Participants will acquire the essential skills and knowledge of project management, risk analysis and review, business impact analysis, recovery strategy, plan development, testing and exercising, and program management.
2.5-days (inclusive of half day examination)
Learn How To
- Identify possible threats that may disrupt critical business functions in the organisation.
- Strengthen organisational resiliency to counter major incidents and disaster.
- Identify and analyse business requirements to recover critical business function.
- Develop business continuity and recovery strategies.
- Develop and implement comprehensive BC plans.
- Create and develop BCM awareness and training programme.
- Conduct exercises and tests.
- Implement BCM audit and assessment programmes to ensure BC plan effectiveness.
- Drive organisation-wide BCM program.
- Ensure effective program management on an ongoing basis.
- None but if participant would like to apply for the Business Continuity Certified Expert (BCCE) certification; participant would need to have at least 3 years of Business Continuity (BC) experience.
See Schedule at: