A joint initiative by BCM Institute and the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA). This is the first in a three part series WSQ BCM workshops. Participants who complete the three part series will be able to achieve a Business Continuity Certified Specialist (BCCS) certification*.
The workshop covers assessing the inter-dependencies that can affect a business unit, analysing and quantifying the impact of internal and external influencing factors and reporting findings of risk factors and their impact as well as recommending solutions and / or mitigating strategies to relevant stakeholders.
* Completion of all three workshops with a $200 Qualifying BCCS examination fees.
The Business Continuity Certified Specialist (BCCS) certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed the three part series.
- To train participants to analyse organisation’s dependencies that may impact on the organization and an individual’s work role.
Who Should Attend?
- Senior and Middle Management, Department Representatives, Business Unit BCM Coordinators, Organisational BC Coordinators and Planners.
- Newly appointed members of the BCM team.
- Any member of the organization involved in the implementation of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS).
- New to BC or DR, or recently been involved in BC or DR project /programme within your organization.
Course & Examination Fee
Course Fee (Applicable to Citizens)
- 40 years old and above Singapore Citizens and PRs sponsored by any organisations (after WDA enhanced funding**) $300
- 39 years old and below Singapore Citizens and PRs sponsored by MNC or Government agencies (after WDA funding**) $650
- Public Fee $800
- Malaysia: RM 1500.00 (HRDF claimable)
- Lunch will not be provided.
** For more information on funding, please visit www.skillsconnect.gov.sg for eligibility details and WSQ application.
- Learn more about BCM terminology and phrases via our BCM Glossary or BCMpedia.
See Schedule at: