BCM Institute’s introductory 1-day foundation course on the fundamentals of the international ISO22301 standard for BCMS and Business Continuity Management (BCM) provides the participant with grounding in the ISO22301 of BCM best practices released in May 2012.
The course prepares the participants with the framework and guidelines for companies, large or small, to move to a higher level of preparedness in order to lessen the impact of natural or man-made disruptions. BCM Institute used experiential training by experienced instructors who expound the BCM’s best practices, via classroom exercises and instructor-led discussions.
1.5-days (inclusive of half-day examination)
Learn How To
- Understand the function and purpose of ISO22301 Business Continuity Management (BCM) standard for BCMS.
- Translate the requirements of ISO22301 and its applicability to your organization business functions.
- Articulate key BCM concepts and terms to your management, business partners, suppliers and/or colleagues.
- Walkthrough each phase of the BCM planning methodology.
- Understand the implementation of the Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) in accordance with ISO22301 or relevant BCM standards.