This 1-day course supports the overall organisation business continuity management (BCM) system by putting in place a sustainable yet adaptable framework to monitor, maintain, update, validate and improve the BCM programme. Participants will learn about the elements of BCM programme management using a systematic set of tools and methodology.
The course is a combination of theory and facilitated hands-on application whereby concepts are translated into practice using a set of templates.
1 day (Half day assessment for Singapore classes is needed to obtain the Statement of Attainment (SOA) from the Workforce Development Agency (WDA))
Learn How To
- Design organisation-wide business continuity policies and framework to maintain critical business functions and recover from disruptive events
- Ensure alignment of business continuity plans with organisational strategic objectives
- Establish business continuity management governance to support the development and implementation of business continuity plans
- Conduct independent review and audit of business continuity plans in order to ensure the integration of the business continuity plans of various business units across the organisation
- Report readiness of business continuity plans to relevant stakeholders
- None but preferably to have attended the BCM-410: Initiating BCM Program
See Schedule at: