This business continuity management implementer blended learning course is an intermediate ISO 22301 business continuity management (BCM) course is primarily designed for BC professionals to understand BCM fundamentals and given the opportunity to practice and implement an actual risk assessment, business impact analysis, business continuity strategy and plan under a realistic environment.
The course is divided into 2 Modules which is expected to be completed within 8 weeks.
Note: Participants are required to submit their assignment and will be assessed at the end of each session (there are a total of 4 sessions for Module 2). The assignments are expected to be completed and submitted to the facilitator within 3 days after each session, failing which, shall disqualify the participant from receiving the BCCS certification.
- Module 1 – Full eLearning program
- Module 2 – 4 online sessions (one hour per session)
Learn How To
- Assist the business head in determining and implementing the BC project and plan.
- Identify possible threats that may disrupt critical business functions in the business units and organization.
- Identify and analyze business requirements to recover the business unit’s critical function.
- Develop effective functional response and recovery plans.
- Conduct tests and exercises as part of the organizational requirement.
- Strengthen organisational resiliency to counter major incidents and disasters.
- None but if the participant would like to apply for the Business Continuity Certified Specialist (BCCS) certification; the participant would need to have at least 1 year of Business Continuity (BC) experience.
Certification Fees for BCCS certification in inclusive for blended learning program only (i.e. SGD75)