This course is an advanced ISO 22301 business continuity management (BCM) course primarily designed for BC professionals to understand advanced risk assessment, business impact analysis, business continuity strategies. It also allows one to plan and manage BCM under a realistic environment via case study simulations.
To attempt the course, one has to complete the BCM-300 Business Continuity Management Implementer course via physical classes or blended learning.
The course is divided into 2 Modules which is expected to be completed within 4 weeks.
- Module 1 – 2 online sessions (2 hours per session)
- Module 2 – 2 online sessions (2 hours per session)
This course will provide participants with the concept and knowledge, which will enable them to:
- Drive organisational-wide BCM programmes.
- Conduct a risk analysis and review exercise.
- Manage, consolidate and analyse business impact of an organization.
- Develop and implement business continuity and recovery strategies.
- Develop and implement comprehensive BC plans.
- Create and develop BCM awareness and training programmes.
- Conduct exercises and tests.
- Implement BCM audit and assessment programmes to ensure BC plan effectiveness.
- Participants are to attend and complete the BCM-330 ISO22301 BCMS Implementer course