CM-5000 is an advanced level Crisis Management (CM) course with a 150-Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based examination, following the successful completion of the course.
This workshop is primarily designed for advanced professionals who have a high degree of exposure to and understanding of CM, such as CM/BC managers, planners, and project managers. It is the institute’s most comprehensive CM course for those who are new to CM or intend to embark on this as his/her CM/BC professional career. The workshop curriculum will enable participants to get an extremely thorough understanding of the 7 BCM Body of Knowledge or BCM BOK for CM Practitioners, the globally recognized methodology for implementation and maintenance of CM programs. On completion of the course, participants should have acquired the skills and understanding to be able to drive complex CM programs and projects for the entire organisation.
CM-5000 will also introduce the essential steps of developing CM strategies, design and implementation of CM plans, preparing and conducting awareness and training programmes. Participants will acquire the essential skills and knowledge of project management, risk analysis and review, CM strategy, plan development, testing and exercising, and program management.
4.5-days (inclusive of half day examination)
Learn How To
- Identify possible threats that may disrupt the organisation.
- Strengthen organisational resiliency to counter major incidents and disaster.
- Develop crisis management strategies.
- Develop and implement comprehensive CM plans.
- Create and develop CM awareness and training programme.
- Conduct exercises and tests.
- Implement CM audit and assessment programmes to ensure CM plan effectiveness.
- Drive organisation-wide CM program.
- Ensure effective program management on an ongoing basis.
- None if participant would like to apply for the Crisis Management Certified Expert (CMCE) certification; participant would need to have at least 3 years of Crisis Management (CM) experience.
See Schedule at: