Crisis Management Implementer Blended Learning program is an intermediate course suitable for organisations and agencies embarking on its crisis management journey after the completion of its Business Continuity Management (BCM) and Disaster Recovery (DR) implementation effort. Some participants will use this to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of their crisis management program. Others will use this as a tool to help to develop specific crisis management plans. Using a case study and experience sharing by the facilitator, this course has been recommended by past participants to be a practical course that will take the participants through the proper implementation of a crisis management plan.
The course is divided into 2 Modules which is expected to be completed within 8 weeks.
Note: Participants are required to submit their assignment and will be assessed at the end of each session (there are a total of 3 sessions for Module 2). The assignments are expected to be completed and submitted to the facilitator within 3 days after each session, failing which, shall disqualify the participant from receiving the CMCS certification.
- Module 1 – Full eLearning program
- Module 2 – 3 online sessions (one hour per session)
Learn How To
- Understand the crisis management planning methodology.
- Assemble the crisis management team members.
- Assess the risk and threats such as riots, supply chain disruptions and product recalls.
- Learn to track and trace incident events and prioritize decisions and activities.
- Link crisis communications within and outside of the organization.
- Have a clear view of the command and control within the command centres.
- Coordinate with external agencies and local authorities.
- Test and exercise the crisis management plan.
- Manage the crisis management together with other plans such as BC and DR.
- None but if the participant would like to apply for the Crisis Management Certified Specialist (CMCS) certification; the participant would need to have at least 1 year of Crisis Management (CM) experience.
Certification Fees for CMCS certification in inclusive for blended learning program only (i.e. SGD75)