The book is written primarily for those who are new to Supply Chain Business Continuity Management (SC BCM). It’s a good guide for organizations who wish to integrate their business continuity plans with their supply chain structure. It is specially arranged to guide the reader through a structured approach to a SC BCM implementation process.
This comprehensive guide includes a practical “fast-track” how-to-do-it template so that even those without previous experience in crisis communication planning can develop their own crisis communications plan.
Accomplish the Following
- Understand the different disciplines of Supply Chain Management i.e. Supply Chain Risk Management, Supply Chain Security, Supply Chain Resiliency
- Understand the importance of implementing a SC BCMv
- Realise the common supply chain mistakes that organizations make
- Learn about the type of methodologies used in implementing SC BCM
- Understand the framework to undertake a SC BCM
- Compare with other related certification benchmarks and standards
- Prepare and carry out risk assessment and business impact analysis
- Determine resource requirement for effective framework
- Develop BCM strategy for supply chain resiliency
- Create and integrate BC procedures, plan components and manual with an organisations’ supply chain structure
- Monitor, measure and analyze performance evaluation
- Understand the SC BCM requirements for management review, continuous improvement and corrective actions
- Maximise the return of investment (ROI) for your BCM programme