Published Year: 2023
Accomplish the following:
This Operational Resilience planning book is designed to help organizations to establish and maintain a high degree of Operational Resilience capabilities in organizations to support their business missions. This book will provide the organizations with:
- An understanding of the many concepts and definitions of operational resilience (OR)
- A good practice and recognized OR Planning process or methodology with a strong framework in conceptualizing, developing, and maintaining an effective and efficient OR Programme.
- A structural and procedural approach to developing an OR Plan for the entire business infrastructure and services that are required for its important or critical business services
- Practical OR Guidelines, considerations, practices, and samples that are beneficial for OR practitioners to facilitate and manage the OR Planning process.
- Effective management justifications and OR services sourcing approach to assist new OR practitioners in initiating management support for implementing the OR Plan.
This book is very useful for anyone who needs to conceptualize and develop an OR Plan. It provides an extensive framework to identify and evaluate OR disruptions, impact tolerance due to the disruption, OR requirements, and prioritization.
At the same time, this book follows a structural development approach that will save time and cost in developing a cost-effective OR Plan that addresses all aspects of the business requirements for OR services.