CC-400 Crisis Communication Manager Blended Learning Course
The Crisis Communication CC-400 Blended Learning is an advanced Crisis Communication course equivalent to the international certification Crisis Management Manager course. The combination of both online and face to face interaction allows busy crisis management executives to study with minimal disruption to their schedule.
The course comprises of 2 modules that would teach participants how to manage a crisis management team, execute crisis communication and develop a crisis simulation exercise. To attempt the course, one has to complete the Crisis Communication CC-300 Blended Learning Course.
It is expected to be completed within 8 weeks.
Module 1 & 2 (Module 3 & 4 of CC-5000 Blended Learning) – Facilitated Online Workshop
In Module 1, participants will learn how to formulate a crisis communication team, manage a crisis communication flow of events, set up command centre operations, learn more about crisis communication good practices and crisis leadership.
Similar to Module 2, pre-readings and guidance notes would be shared before participants join a 2 x 1 hour facilitated online workshop on different days.
To know more about what is covered in the module, you may like to read more here.
It would then be followed up by Module 2 where participants will be learning on how to maintain crisis communication (CC) awareness, review CC programme, conduct advanced level CC testing and exercising and design and develop CC exercises (both integrated and simulated).
Participants would be provided pre-readings and guidance notes before they present in the 2 x 1 hour facilitated online workshop.
To know more about what is covered in the module, you may like to check out this page.
Yes, I am interested. I want to know more about what this course has to offer!
SGD150 (Certification Fees are to be paid during application after participants has passed their Qualifying Crisis Communication Certified Expert (CCCE exam)
|Estimated Duration||Lapse period of 8 weeks|
|Certificate||1 Crisis Communication Certified Planner (CCCP) Certificate*|
*Upgradable to Crisis Communication Certified Expert (CCCE) subject to proof of 3 Years of Crisis Communication Experience
Please choose your preferred batch wisely to ensure your availability for the dedicated web-training session.
How Do I Sign Up?
Fill out the form on this page to save your spot or send an email to email@example.com
Crisis Communication Certified Planner (CCCP) Certification is awarded to all who complete all the 2 modules of the CC-400 Blended Learning course.
Crisis Communication Certified Expert (CMCE) Certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed all Blended Learning sessions and passes the live assessments and pass the Qualifying CCCE examination (for Singaporean and Singapore PR participant) or the end of module assessment, sends in an application detailing at least 3 years of CC experience, and satisfies and meets the experience requirements of the independent certification body.
This course will provide participants with the concept and knowledge, which will enable them to:
- Identify possible threats that may disrupt critical business functions in the organisation.
- Strengthen organisational resiliency to counter major incidents and disaster.
- Identify and analyse business requirements to recover critical business function.
- Develop business continuity and recovery strategies.
- Develop and implement comprehensive BC plans.
- Create and develop BCM awareness and training programme.
- Conduct exercises and tests.
- Implement BCM audit and assessment programmes to ensure BC plan effectiveness.
- Drive organisation-wide BCM program.
- Ensure effective program management on an ongoing basis.
Who Should Attend?
- BC Managers, Organization BCM Coordinators and Practitioners tasked to drive large and complex corporate level BCM programmes will reap maximum benefits from the concepts and practices.
- Participants who are new to BC or with less than one year of BC experience will be awarded the Business Continuity Certified Planner (BCCP)certificate while those with more than 1 year but less than 3 years experience may apply for the Business Continuity Certified Specialist (BCCS)
- Experienced professionals with 3 years or more experience, from the security, risk management, facility, IT security, business operations who have direct or indirect responsibilities are encouraged to apply for their Business Continuity Certified Expert (BCCE) certification.
This course incorporates a 150-Multiple Choice Question electronic exam after completion of all modules. The duration of the examination is 3 and 1/2 hour. Candidates who achieve with a passing score of 75% or higher are eligible to apply for the BCM Institute’s Business Continuity Certified Expert (BCCE) accreditation. The examination fee is included as part of the course fee.
- SGD 3,850
- SGD 3,500
(for those who have attended the BCM-200 ISO 22301 BCMS Planner course (via brick & mortar or e-learning) and would like to upgrade and attend Module 2, 3 & 4 of the BCM-5000 ISO @2301 BCMS Expert Implementer course)
This course fee does not include application processing fee for the BCCE certification.
SGD150 (Certification Fees are to be paid during application after participants has passed their Qualifying BCCE exam)
The course fee includes the BCCE examination fee.
- Learn more about BCM terminology and phrases via our BCM Glossary or BCMpedia.
- Learn how to prepare for this course, via BCM Body of Knowledge.
Min no of Pax
Singaporean and Singapore PR can enjoy CITREP+ Funding via the Business Continuity Certified Planner (BCCP) certification programme listed in IMDA’s Training and Courses website.
Funding is up to 70% off the course fees capped at SGD3,000.
Malaysians can enjoy the Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF) available. Please check with your respective organisation on the funding available for you.
Terms and Conditions
BCM Institute will conduct the course only if there are sufficient participants. BCM Institute reserves the right to alter the course content, cancel or reschedule the course at any time without liability. In these circumstances, participants will be offered for deferment to the next run of the same course.