Crisis Communication Certified Planner (CCCP)
The Crisis Communication Certified Planner (CCCP) certification is designed to recognize individuals for their efforts to acquire essential and fundamental knowledge and skills in business continuity management. These individuals may be senior and middle management, or business executives, who are required to help their departments or business units (or sub-units) to develop crisis communications processes, procedures and/or plans.
The pre-requisite course are:
- CC-200: Crisis Communication Planner course.
To attain your CCCP credential you need to pass the Qualifying CCCP examination.
How to be Certified
To become a CMCP, a candidate must successfully complete the following processes:
- Formal Education: Attend and complete the CC-200: Crisis Communication Planner course;
- Examination: Attempt and pass the Crisis Communication Certified Planner (CCCP) Qualifying examination; or
- eLearning: Complete all sub-modules in the Crisis Communication Fundamentals course.
Formal Education (Physical Class) – To be advised on availability
To attend the CC-200: Crisis Communication Planner course (Duration 1-day course with 1 and ½ hour examination), a candidate must:
- Sign up for the course date and location
- Pay the Course Fees
- Be assigned login credentials for the online final examination
- Sit for the examination at the end of the course
Attend the eLearning CC-200: Crisis Communication Fundamentals course (Duration 30 days), a candidate must:
- Sign up for the course
- Pay the Course Fees
- Be assigned login credentials to start the eLearning
- Answer quizzes at the end of each sub-module
- Be awarded CCCP certification
To sit for the examination, a candidate must:
- Prepare and be competent in the Competency Level CL 1CC: Foundation (CC) , including the 7 BCM Body of Knowledge (BCMBoK)
- Attempt the online practice quiz at least once before the actual examination.
To be issued a certificate, a candidate must:
- Pass the CCCP qualifying examination with a required passing score of 75% out of 50-Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) examination questions.
- There is no prior experience in BCM needed to hold the CCCP certification.