BCM-8530: ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System Lead Auditor (HYBRID)
One (1) E-learning | Two (2) 3 hour Online sessions + Assignment | Two (2) Days Onsite Classroom | Examination
This is an advanced level ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS) Audit course with a 150-Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) based examination following the successful completion of the course. This workshop is primarily designed for senior BCM professionals with audit responsibilities, system auditors and /or lead auditors to conduct audits/ assessments based on the ISO22301 Business Continuity Management System. As a qualified BCM Auditor or Lead Auditor, he or she is to decide on behalf of the clients on the compliance and effectiveness of the audited organisation’s business continuity management system in meeting ISO22301 requirements. Participants who successfully attended the workshop and successfully completed the certification examination (with a 75% passing score) on the morning of the 5th day will be able to apply for certification as Business Continuity Certified Lead Auditor (BCCLA).
This course is now conducted as a Hybrid Learning approach where the final two modules (modules 3 and 4) are conducted as an onsite class at a dedicated location.
BC Certified Lead Auditor (BCCLA) Certification is awarded to participants who successfully completed and passed the Qualifying BCCLA examination attached to the course, sends in an application detailing at least 1 year of BC experience , make the application processing fee payment of SGD150 and satisfies and meets the experience requirements of the independent certification body.
If you prefer a fully online course, click the schedule below.
This course will provide participants with the concept and knowledge, which will enable them to:
- Have good understanding of the ISO22301 Business Continuity Management System and its requirements.
- Differentiate the various types of audits.
- Have knowledge of the key attributes of the management system auditor/lead auditor.
- Understand the audit process and framework.
- Prepare an audit checklist and standardised audit program.
- Conducting pre-audit or opening meeting.
- Conduct site audits.
- Collect audit evidences.
- Determine non-conformities of BCMS requirements based on ISO22301.
- Write non-conformity audit reports.
- Know the areas for follow-up and corrective actions after the audit.