CM-420: Initiating Crisis Management Program
- 2 Day Coursework & 2 hours Assessment for Singaporean and Singapore PR (physical)
- 2 Day Coursework for Malaysians (physical)
- 4 x half-days workshops (Online)
Apply project scope management techniques.
It is essential to start a Crisis Management (CM) project well, as what is done during this phase often determines the success or failure of the project. This course takes participants through various activities and considerations involved in setting up and correctly framing the BCM project before diving into the details.
What you will learn:
- Principle of Crisis Management
- Understand the nature of the CM Project and Implementation
- Identify roles and responsibilities
- Identify the expectation of stakeholders
- Develop a list of crisis scenarios and a risk matrix
- Develop corporate-level CM templates
The course combines theory and facilitated hands-on application whereby concepts are translated into practice using a set of templates.
- Singapore: SGD 1,280 (Non-WSQ funded)
- Malaysia: RM 4,000.00 (HRD Corp claimable)
- Lunch will not be provided (for physical training)
Note: Malaysians taking the class in Malaysia can enjoy the HRD Corp available. Please check with your respective organisation on the funding available for you.
This is not a public course. Do email or call us for more information.